My research interests focus on the dynamics of online tourism communication, on reputation in online media, maturity of destinations and web adoption, perceptions of online public opinion, persuasive technology, and online media effects. A recent research interest is on the measurement of the media effects of Virtual and Augmented reality experiences.
- online reputation, online public opinions, and eWord-of-Mouth: view my PhD thesis here.*
- research and analysis in hospitality and tourism field
- media effects of Virtual and Augmented reality experiences
- web design and information architecture
- coaching in online communication and promotion
* 2014 Excellence PhD Thesis Award by IFITT (International Federation for Tourism and Technology); the same research also received the award for the best doctoral thesis of the Faculty of Communication Sciences at USI-Università della Svizzera italiana, Lugano, Switzerland.